Wednesday 5 February 2014

scrap happy

Good morning all its an early wake up for me this morning,  no idea why but still it  gives me time to sit and post this card I made out of a topper I made last week........




 

So last Tuesday I toddled off to cradts 4 U to do over in St. Helens.  I went to do a workshop with Maria all about dies and embossing folders. We had a lovely play (I went with a friend) and it was a great excuse to escape for a few hours.  
At the end of the day  we were messing with inks and embossing folders when I saw a folder with a random diamond pattern, had there been one for sale I may have been tempted to get it lol.
I had a couple of scraps of cream card left so I inked up the folder with some pink then ran it through.  Mm I likey, did the same with another folder with a flutterby on then cut it out and brought it home.

Yesterday I hadn't much time to play as oh had a follow up hospital appointment ( now discharged yay) so I had a tidying up session finishing bits off, putting in inserts etc etc. Came across the topper, dug out my diamond strip stamp  from Clarity and created a background, added a sentiment, sweet lilac flowers job done.






4 comments:

Hellen Pearce said...

love the pink and beige colours together, they work brilliantly! x

Vacantmoments said...

Lovely - lovely colour too - clever combo xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the topper. Sounds like you had fun!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Theresa said...

cool Linda. i love that embossing folder and i can understand why you would want it... i mean i don't have it but it looks fab xx