Wednesday 8 January 2014

Trinket Box


NEW LOOK

I have done it -YAY - I have been trying to change the background on this blog since just after I started it.  I have followed the instructions and fully understood what to do but it was having none of it until last night when I was playing whilst watching the box and I finally got rid of the old background. Why couldn't I do it before? I will tell you why--I am too impatient and have just not given blogger time to respond to my request lol.  So now I have a new look - not totally what I wanted because I did want to put my own picture in the back but it just splits it up I have made it the right size as per instruction but still not playing.  I may have another go at some stage.

So most of you saw this little box I made yesterday on face boon but I thought I would share some more pics.

I got a small pad of G45 papers and some cardboard embellies on a magazine I also have the French Country pads so I used the free papers for the plain backgrounds on the lids and the little pics are from the free papers but the blue stripe is from French country

I had some lace in my stash and the flowers are lovely - from Sweet Lilac flowers. they were white but I added some vintage photo to tone in .  I had fun doing this as its a bit different for me - there was a little inking involved around the edges but no stamping in sight lol .









I lined the inside too 


4 comments:

Linda said...

This is sooooo pretty Linda ..... love the colour tones and the lace gives it a real vintage feel.
Love the new look of your blog too ...... hugs Linda xx

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Linda, this is absolutely gorgeous, love the papers and the beautiful colours. Very vintage looking too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Linda Page said...

Oh thanks Linda xx

Linda Page said...

Oh thanks Linda xx