Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Trinket Box


NEW LOOK

I have done it -YAY - I have been trying to change the background on this blog since just after I started it.  I have followed the instructions and fully understood what to do but it was having none of it until last night when I was playing whilst watching the box and I finally got rid of the old background. Why couldn't I do it before? I will tell you why--I am too impatient and have just not given blogger time to respond to my request lol.  So now I have a new look - not totally what I wanted because I did want to put my own picture in the back but it just splits it up I have made it the right size as per instruction but still not playing.  I may have another go at some stage.

So most of you saw this little box I made yesterday on face boon but I thought I would share some more pics.

I got a small pad of G45 papers and some cardboard embellies on a magazine I also have the French Country pads so I used the free papers for the plain backgrounds on the lids and the little pics are from the free papers but the blue stripe is from French country

I had some lace in my stash and the flowers are lovely - from Sweet Lilac flowers. they were white but I added some vintage photo to tone in .  I had fun doing this as its a bit different for me - there was a little inking involved around the edges but no stamping in sight lol .









I lined the inside too 


Post a Comment