Tuesday 14 January 2014

Saturday play day

Oh it's lovely having my youngest daughter home for a few days, the house is like a tip but who cares!


Just a quick post to share a card we made on Saturday when I went to a friends house. Just a simple quick one but I have a recipient in mind.  We had a lovely time myself, cindie and Stella.  Used an embossing folder,  brayered over in aged mahogany and then brushed vintage photo on top. The little Claritystamp was done in sepia archival and emboseed in clear. The matting layer was coloured dtp with vintage photo. A few white paper flowers also coloyred coloured wi the same inks..job done.

Off out for a family meal in a while it will be nice to all be together for a change.

8 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Oh I must say that I do so love this Linda :) Gorgeous design and loving the sepia tones.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Louise said...

What a lovely card, monochrome gives such a lovely effect x

Theresa said...

looks really good. your brayering is mighty good as that background looks perfect xx

Bernie Simmons said...

Lovely Linda love the embossing as Theresa said your brayering must be spot on xxxxx Fab xx

Emma Burns said...

Like this a lot Linda. Colours are fab and so is your brayering xxx

Jo Rice said...

Great design Linda, and I love the vintage colour tones...hope you are having a wonderful time with your daughter...Enjoy....x

Naomi said...

It is beautiful Linda.

Janet Pring said...

Great card, Linda. I like your new look blog too xx