Friday, 20 September 2013

Vintage - 90th birthday


Here is a card for a commission - 90th birthday. I decided it was time to stop stroking the graphic45  French Country pads (I have the large and the little lol) and actually use some.  I also got a new Clarity stamp - sketched lady I love her . I started with  sheet from the 8 x8 pad and a postcard topper ftom the big pad I also used a lttle tag and stamp  from the small book .  I paper pieced the lady in some more of the papers so then I inked around the background in vintage photo and aged mahogany.  I added some lace from my stash.  the flowers are from sweet lilac flowers.  I made a box and added a sheet of 8x 8 and the small version of the large topper for somewhere for the recipient's name.

I have entered this into the blog challenge on Sweet Lilac blog
Post a Comment