Monday 2 September 2013

A WRITER

Good Morning All what a busy weekend all very crafty loved every minute - I spent Saturday with a lovely bunch of crafters at the Claritystamp northwest workshop run by Maria Simms - we did some lovely cards.  Of course it was Claritystamp weekend on the telly - it's great watching Barbara work her magic.

I have been asked to make a 65th birthday card for an author who likes music

So this is what I came up with  I stamped some writing on some craft card in brown, then I took a piece of music and coloured with antique linen frayed burlap and vintage photo. I had some lovely handmade type paper so I coloured this too and stamped with a script stamp.

The book was a clip art the I took into serif and added the words - cut it out and also coloured with the inks and I added the metal embelly .

5 comments:

Hellen Pearce said...

Fab card Linda, lovely combinations x

Naomi said...

Oh like this, great job LInda, may use this idea if its okay.

Linda Page said...

No probs at all - would you like me to send you the book pic?

Theresa said...

lovely card Linda. i like the vintagey feel to it. xx

Diane Warburton said...

It's a great card and I love that good old clipart is still so useful :-)