Tuesday 10 September 2013

shoes again

Hi All - Oh my life I have been busy what is it with birthdays at this time of year do you think?  extra curricular activity at Christmas?  anyhoo I have been busy making lots of cards - some of which I cannot show you ....yet! 
I have been trying to get in front as my baby is currently spending a few days home from Gib - truly great to see her!

I have also been busy doing samples ready for this week's demo day over at Craftrange - oh I have been lent some fabby stuff to play with --I have had some very inky fun!!

Here is a card - a commission  that I can share with you! a friend for a card with shoes!!

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Great card Linda. Perfect for a shoe lover. x

Bernie Simmons said...

Abshoeutlulty ! lovely xxx

Theresa said...

love it linda. it reminds me i have one to do with shoes and bags xx