Tuesday 17 September 2013

September demo day - Samples part 1

Here are some of my samples from the Demo Day at Craftrange last Saturday.

I had great fun with these - getting messy lol.  I will post my other samples tomrrow x

All these have been made using distress stains, dylusion ink sprays or distress paints.  I had real fun getting inky.  I was using a brayer to "splodge" the different mediums onto the card then drying it before adding more colour that I watered down and then brayered on top .You can see that the "streaks" from the first brayer then the second pass with added water just added colour.  I have gone through stencils on some of them with the distress paints,

 some have got a metallic stain spread over the top the one with the typewriter has glue n seal resist and well I just had to do some splats lol x



2 comments:

Jo Rice said...

Lovely samples Linda....looks like you had great fun....x

Louise said...

These look great Linda. I'm sorry I missed it x