Friday 5 October 2012

65 again

A card made for a commission


20 x 20 pearl base card
gold mirri card
memory die leafy trail
Dimension stamps flower stamp
White vellum
versamark
gold embossing powder
Sunshine yellow adirondak ink
xcut fancy square die

I printed the sentiment on the computer and cut out with the xcut die.  I cut a large one in mirri card to frame it.  I cut some leafy trails and distressed with yellow.  I also went around the edges of a 19 x 19 pearl white card with yellow. and mounted it onto mirri and then on the base card.

I stamped the flowers onto vellum with versamark and also stamped the script stamp from the same set over the top.  Embossed with gold and distressed with more yellow and then made the flowers up.

I cut down some of the leafy trails  before mounting.

1 comment:

Jo Rice said...

Beautiful card Linda, and I do love the flowers that you make. ( plus the script stamp is one of my all time favourites) ... Love seeing your work. Have a good weekend. X