Wednesday 10 October 2012

A small frame

I decided to have a little play today and sorry but I cannot get a better picture to show it any clearer.

I made a frame from heavy duty grey board from paper artsy.

I coloured the bits before I assembled it with adirondak eggplant.  I then overstamped with a Clarity stamp - florabunda in the same colour. I stamped a butterfly onto grungepaper and coloured in the same way.

I triple embossed both the frame and the butterfly to make them shiny I added frantage gold embossing enamel to the edges of the butterfly and melted it in.  I restamped the frame with a final coat of versamark and sprinkle some more of the gold enamel powder and sunk this into the frame.

It will take a small photo. I really enjoyed doing something a little different.

2 comments:

Jo Rice said...

Oh you have been busy....this looks great, hugs. X

Leonie pujol said...

Hi Linda, Can you drop me a line via email so I can send you some marble paper to play with for the telly...thank you
xx
Leonie

leoniepujol@hotmail.co.uk