Monday 7 May 2012

Golden Wedding

Well hello everyone.

Sorry been quiet but I've had shingles and whilst I've done a little bit of crafting I haven't felt like loading stuff on either my blog or my facebook page. If your on facebook follow the link to my page and "like" me - cheers

Well I have updated both now and hopefully will find time to get back to blogging.

This is a card I have made for a commission that came from a lady at a craft fair I am hoping she likes it!!!

I've done some piercing around the edges made a lattice pattern on the background with my hougie board
I mad some flowers with gold ribbon.  I managed to get the 50 by printing it on coated card (in this case pearl) and used best quality on the printer settings - as it came out of the printer - I stood over it and poured the embossing powder on it as it was coming out - the ink was still wet enough to get the powder to stick - so well impressed with that trick. - hope you like it.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Hi Linda sorry to hear that you havent been well, I hope the lady likes the card - its beautiful and very classy.
Get well soon
love Annx

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear its shingles how awful for you. Thsi card is gorgeous she will love it fabulous details well done Hugs Elaine