Thursday 17 May 2012

By the garden gate

Hi All

I'm late blogging today only just realised I've run out of stuff on my schedule.

This is another with the papermania stamps.  I did this one in a box frame card - somebody must have liked it as it sold on Sunday ha ha

Well it's been so busy this week I have been doing some posters for the Fylde Coast disability awareness charity who organise craft fairs at some of which I have a stall.  I have also been doing some wedding stationery so haven't had time to craft.  I have made one wedding card but I've had a lovely little play at the craft club today - didn't make anything but had a nice play and lots of chat.

Shopping tomorrow (sadly we have to eat) I hate food shopping winds me up no end - supermarkets always lots of checkouts without staff.  bah humbug.  I'll schedule another card for tomorrow and then hopefully things will get back to normal.

I am attending a craft/carboot on Sunday at the Pig & Whistle on Blackpool road 9 - 1 come along and have a nosey if you are near.

No comments: