Wednesday 9 May 2012

fathers day ties

Hi all

Do you like my little slideshow?

Spent all day making fathers day cards.  I had no mojo at all and really strugfled this is the first and worst - I got my mojo back after doing this one will post some more over the next few days.

It started out with a little tag I had of popcorn the bear putting on a tie so in y way I decided to make a background out of ties but then when I went to add him it didn't look right - not my sort of thing at all so I stuck some socks on too and a sentiment. It's not but I'll put it on the stall not every one has the same sort of taste as me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE this one Linda well done , love the slideshow too Hugs Elaine

Cin said...

Great cards as usual Lin, Hope we can fit a "lesson" in this week. keep up the good work much love Cin x