Tuesday 29 May 2012

Dad's taxi

Sorry I have not posted for a while - I just do not know where the time is going .
Whilst I'm here I'll post a few to come up on the schedule as I have decided that I am not making any cards today.  I have been busy catching up with housework - I know in this heat - I must be mad. I am tired now so just going to catch up on the old PC and do some admin and stuff.





Another Dad's day card

I stamped the background with a script stamp   I cut two dies in black  from a Samantha Walker die by spellbinders and cut off the fancy bits at the end .  I linked these over and xcut die shape in white that I distressed with slate adirondak, stamped on the old card and sentiment and coloured with  a water brush and the slate ink with a slight touch of red for the seats inside.

1 comment:

Cin said...

like this one kid, is it a new stamp?