Wednesday 4 April 2012

Wedding card

Hi all,  A quick post today as still making stuff for my stall.  I made this wedding card yesterday with some new dies.  Memory box heart and spellbinders splendid circles.  Cut these out in white pearly paper end embossed with a mica embossing powder - it gives it a mother of pearl look which I like.  I backed the heart with a pale lilac paper and cut some more circles out of the same to double up the circles - offset ( you can't really see that in the picture.  added some pale lilac ribbon.  background is pearlised card embossed with the hougie board the outside is pierced and I added some pearls.


3 comments:

Cin said...

Nice one Lin, that heart cut out is gorgeous and perfect for wedding and anniversary cards
keep going kiddo luv Cin

Ann said...

lovely linda, what day and time are you going to have your stall this Sunday??

Unknown said...

Fabulous card well done Hugs Elaine