Friday 27 April 2012

more fancy ribbon

Version three of my fancy paper  I used some more of the ribbon/lace on this one still only a little bit -  I have a little bit left still for future use.
I stamped all over the top half with versamark and a script stamp and then added gold mica powder,  I had no card that matched really - this is where I come unstuck when I buy papers - lack of things to match.  Anyhow I cut a label out of pearl paper, used my inkylicious brushes to distress first with antique linen then added some victorian velvet (pink) over the top

I cut out the top die from the same paper that I used for the bottom half of the card. Stamped and embossed the sentiment.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Lovely colours Linda, enjoy Aintree

Unknown said...

Fabulous birthday message stamp linda fabulous muted colours which I love and what a great card well done Hugs Elaine