Sunday 1 April 2012

Red again

Morning all

Here I am again with more of the red pearly card (LOL).  I did get some more colours yesterday ha ha

This picture definitely doesn't show the work behind the middle very well .

I inked pearly card in pink and the ran a white piece through an embossing folder for the background.  I cut some circles with spellbinder dies ready to layer up.  Behind the red circle are two more that have I scored into sections, cut one sect up to the middle, fanfolded both and stuck them together.  Basically its like two fans stuck together to form a circle.  I think it looks ok.  It's the samed trick I used on the 65th wedding annversary card.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

FABULOUS Linda what a lovely card it is so nice well done Hugs Elaine

Ann said...

really nice Linda, I like the red card.