Monday 16 April 2012

Lovely Lace

I bought a bit of lace from the ladies at Grace and Favour from their stand on Saturday it's really deep and I thought it was lovely.

I did intend to emboss the background behind the splendid circles but I can't find my masks.  I had three of them with me when I went to my craft club last Thursday and now I can't find them. They're not at the shop - I checked.  So still hoping they turn up when I'm not looking for them.

Anyway back to the card I used my Hougie board to make the design on the pearlised card.

Looked at my stash after the weekend -need to make lots more cards.  It's all good stuff.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lindylou, What a beautiful card and fabulous lace, well done .I am feeling much better now and am back viewing everyone’s creations. I love what you have been creating lately , fantastic work , loved your stall your work looke fab.
well done Hugs Elaine

Linda Page said...

Whey Hey you're back. Hope you are feeling on top of the world now.

I'm well into this doing shows marlarky - got another one next week! - glutton for punishment - or maybe just trying to make some dosh to buy more crafty stuff at the Aintree show. ha ha