Sunday 5 May 2013

May Already!



Its May already - how did that happen so quickly - just been looking back on my blog and apart from by DT post for the Clarity challenge I haven't blogged since 19th April - that's shocking isn't it?

I have some exciting news as I have now been asked to run some workshops at the Craft Range Burnley and they are having a demo day on 29th June and I will also be demoing on that day.  I have added another page to this blog showing what we will be doing on my up and coming workshops - please pop over and take a look!

I have a very busy week coming up - firstly I am looking after my friends Card stall in the local market for a couple of days ( she is on holiday and several of us are sharing the load). then I have a stand at a local workplace market on Friday  I have no idea what it will be like but I will either sell some cards - or not as the case may be .

Oh and what a weekend I have in store.  I am off the Happy Stampers show in Port Sunlight on Saturday - I go twice a year and spend spend spend  he he he It is a brilliant little show
And on Sunday I am off to see Gwen at the stamp pad in Greenfield as Andy Skinner is running a workshop - soo excited.










A few quick cards made the other day whilst I was at my craft club.  simply masked off areas of card and using a brayer and a selection of sentiment stamps, inkylicious grasses and a Kaisercraft texture stamp.

4 comments:

Paula Whittaker said...

what a lovely collection of cards. Hope the sales go well on the stall/market.

Linda Page said...

Oh thank you Paula x

Lynne said...

Gosh you sound busy Linda. I hope it all goes well. I really like these cards. They look quite quick to do but so effective. x

Linda Page said...

Thanks Lynne and yes I am very busy sat here with two printers going doing order of service for a Funeral -just to keep me on my toes lol