Saturday 26 January 2013

MUM

MUM


This is a happy birthday card for a Mum but could just as easily be a Mother's day card.

I embossed some cream pearl card for the  background. and matted it onto some Paper from a graphic45 paper pad.  I used a fancy edge on my trimmer - cos my daughter bought me a set for Christmas (good daughter).LOL 
I trimmed around one of the images in the pad and this was mounted onto some more paper from the pad. the Mum stamp was from a set that came free with a stamping magazine.  I distress all of the edges with antique linen just to give a subtle shade.
I made the flowers from some more of the pad and added hat pins and pearls just to finish off.
Spellbinders dies are resplendent rectangles, spiral blossom 1 and blossom 5 .

1 comment:

Ann said...

This is lovely Linda and would suit any occasion. hope you are well. x