Thursday 24 January 2013

Football Hubby


Yet another man card today. This was done in Serif  I started with a background and then used a football image and created the first of the background football.  I then made it semi transparent and by using stamp mode randomly "stamped" the background.

I used the same football to make the toppers but didn't make them semi transparent. These footballs are two layers and the trick was to make them the same size as my spellbinder circle dies.  I put the first lay directly onto the background and then made another page to print off, cut out and mount on foam on top.

I added some words through the text  and made it on a wavy path.

I put the whole thing on a navy mat before layering on a white card.

2 comments:

Jo Rice said...

Hi Linda, great card, my football mad son's would love it...hugs. X

Pat Taylor said...

Hi Linda it's a brilliant card! I have Serif but haven't used it since Halloween lol xxx