Monday 31 December 2012

Thanks

This picture has worked better (dunno why I did exactly the same)
This is a card that I am sending to Kay & Alfie at Indigblu to say thank you for my lovely lady.
I was very lucky and won this stamp when I entered Kay's random act of kindness  over on FB .
I used a raspberry Adirondak and brayered the background around the edges and left it lighter in the middle added some script and some of the ladies hair with the same inkpad.

I originally made the centre square and had black bits of her hair around the edge but at the very last one I smudge it. ( I will not repeat on here what I said....air was blue) so to salvage I used a spellbinder and cut her out and mounted onto black. where there is a will there is a way LOL.


1 comment:

Jo Rice said...

Beautiful card Linda, and Ella Beella is such a lovely stamp. I am sure Kay and Alfie will love it. Hugs. X