Friday 28 December 2012

Happy Birthday Ethel


 Hello there not been on here for a long time!! Naughty Naughty Blogger

Not feeling over bright today and not got my crafty stuff back out yet after tidying it up for Christmas and I was just on my lappy doing some admin and found a couple of cards that I haven't blogged so I thought I would post them both whilst I was here.

I hope you have all had a great Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year.  I got some fab crafty stuff amongst my pressies and pennies to spend too!!

I did this card for a commission a birthday card for a lady in her eighties had to be pink and have flowers,  I have a pad of really nice heavyweight paper/card so I used a piece for the background the nice lace ribbon was in my stash I got it from the haberdashery stall in the local market.  I used pearl white card stock distressed with antique velvet distress ink. The flowers were made from some more of the patterned paper.


1 comment:

Jo Rice said...

Beautiful card Linda, and I am sure that Ethel loved it. X