Friday 28 December 2012

Little boy Blue




I made a frame card for this New Baby Boy card with blue pearl card.  I added  a die cut pram and printed some words on plain white pearl and then cut them out with a die cut shape.
 I used the Clarity letter set for the words.  The ribbon shows better on the lid than the box as this picture is rubbish.... David  Bailey I am not.

Anyway wishing you all the best for the New Year and hopefully I will be back on here soon.  Don't know when  depends when I get my crafty stuff back out and my youngest daughter has landed herself a new job in Gibraltar so she is off on the 4th January - I am really going to miss her.

1 comment:

Jo Rice said...

Such a fab baby boy card, I am glad that had a good Christmas and look forward to seeing lots more of your work in 2013....hugs. X