Saturday, 1 August 2015

Bingo


Oh MY Word

I think this blog published before I wrote it!  I added the photos and set the schedule date but then forgot to come and write the words!!!!


Anyway thanks for all your fantastic entries last month - the winner will be announced on Monday

so Bingo - never done one of these before so you to pick a line , a diagonal or the full house and do a project using these items so this month I picked stamp, stencil and paste, and here is my offering


I was really struggling to think of something to do and then I came across some backgrounds I had done when I had my acrylics out so decided I would just go with the flow 





Now I had several attempts - the first one my grunge paste was nearly done but I thought there was enough to do one more - and there would have been if I hadn't got 
some dry bits in and it was all lumpy and scrapey lol .  

I eventually cracked it with a new jarand ended up with this





When it was dry - the tree was levitating so i added a grunge paste hill.  from here on in I forgot to take pictures - oh I am rubbish lol

anyway when it was all dry I decided to colour it with gelatoes and added a few more hills using some paper hills and added shadow with a charcoal pencil 

Then I added the stamp in black archival 

Its a bit different for me - but you have to try these things lol

Come and join us this month lets see what you can come up with !






Post a Comment