Tuesday 29 July 2014

Workshop 2nd August

 Morning all,  I have had a lovely few days as my daughter has been home on a visit from Gibraltar, sadly I got up at 4am this morning to take them back to the airport so now I must get  my head back into gear and get organised.  This is the card we will be attempting on Saturday at Craftrange 10.30-12.30

This card was inspired by a card done my Laura Williams which you can view here




Booking is through the shop  and useful items to bring if you have them

raspberry and denim adirondak or any pink and blue die based ink pads
black archival 
ink brushes and a paint brush.
and a stencil of our choice for the background - don't worry if you haven't a stencil - cos I got loads lol 

If we have time we will also make the tag.

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Fab card Linda. It looks like it will be a great workshop. Have fun! x

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous, loving the flower. I hope you have a fabulous workshop on Saturday.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Theresa said...

very pretty delicate card. i'd love to come to your workshop, only you are so far away..... hugs xx

Jennifer Johnston said...

Fabulous card and tag Linda, love them. The flowers are very pretty and the colours are just perfect, not too strong.
Hugs Jennifer xx

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

A lovely card, Linda, and I love the different textures. Thank you for your visit . I was not certain if I should enter that card, but I thought you would tell me if I couldn't. I have joined Jo Rice in the love of all things stenciling and adding the home made ink pad to it as well was fun. xx Maggie