Thursday, 3 July 2014

Someone Special


Morning all  now don't faint but I am here with another card !

I was asked for a birthday card for a chap with a white terrier and not being a big animal lover myself I have no dog stamps!


 


No idea what to do so I found a nice piccie of a chap walking his terrier in a dark moody setting  so I dragged it into Serif and sort of sized it so that the man would be central in the abstract squares stencil   I chopped up the pic so I have the sun in another square.  I added some text on another it of the picture and then cut this to fit another square.

Using the stencil I inked through with lake mist, butterscotch, slate and a touch of black to match the colours of the original pic. - In real life it looks quite good.  I did a bit of stamping hither and thither, using post it notes to protect around the shapes a few gems and a small wood heart I coloured in with a sn pen
Post a Comment