Monday 30 March 2015

Christening card

 Would you like a cold?  It's going for free if you would like it!

Well we have had a busy 2 weeks since my daughter arrived for a visit she went home on Thursday and I got up at 3.15 am to take her to the airport but she kindly left her cold germs with me!

Whilst she was home we had young Oliver's christening so my sister and her hubby came up from London so it was lovely to have all the family together.

I thought I would share the card I made for him.

I don't know the make of the embossing folder but I used pearlised  card and brushed with stonewash adirondak ink.  the Church and bunting dies are from Crafters companion and the crosses are spellbinders.   I cut out the church then I drew around it on some more card, cut it out then I coloured the top part in dark grey and the bottom in yellow so that there was a "light" behind the windows  and the roof  had darker ridges
I used the letterbox set to stamp the bunting  .  I have a little on you stamp I have no idea where it came from as I have had it years.  the hristening and ay are from a set that came with a set of large letters from Aly Higginbottom and the C and D are also from the letterbox set



1 comment:

Pippa said...

Lovely card Linda.