Tuesday 6 January 2015

bugs



Good Morning  I am up with the lark today  which makes a change for me,  I have a bit of shopping to do this morning then hoping to get to my craft table this afternoon - working on stuff I cannot share - which is what I was doing yesterday.  So here's another inchie for the UK stampers network .




The inches we do are based on an ATC size card but the little squares are just one inch.

I had some scraps left over from a shaving foam play so I chopped em up!  The background is actually from the same piece as the squares but its not showing very well in this pic I think its not got as much colour as its cut from the edge of the piece. I decided to use some stamps that were around on my desk as I had been having a tidy up session I have had them ages and were freebies from a magazine .  I just stamped in lack and coloured in with a SN pencil .



No comments: