Sunday, 20 April 2014

Sapphire Wedding Anniversary

I am on a roll aren't I three posts in three days lol


I hope you are all having a fantastic Easter and for those of you that like them - lots of Easter eggs!

I had a lovely day yesterday, firstly I went off to see one of the other members of the Crafters Companion demonstrator team doing her first demo - it was great to catch up as we are spread all over the country!  

Then I went to my friends for a crafty afty with Cindie Cooper and Stella Wilkinson over at Cindies house.  Whilst I was there she was showing me her new Tonic dies and as I have been asked for a Sapphire wedding anniversary card  it seemed only fitting that I should borrow them - well it would have been rude not to  and I did take her some butterfly dies of mine for her to play with.

That's what I like about crafty friends - it's all about sharing - not just knowledge and tips but each others stash!

Anyway this is what I came up with - I used an A4 embossing folder  with little hearts on from Creative expressions on pearlised card.





The pearl card will not go through my printer so I printed on pearly paper - best quality print and added silver embossing powder as the printer was spitting it out.  I then stuck this down on card before cutting them out.  I did the same for the box lid.


I cut some leaves with a spellbinder die and added some sweet lilac flowers 


This is the box Lid .

Enjoy what's left of the Easter break and don't eat too much chocolate - well you can if you like I won't say a word xx


Post a Comment