Sunday 24 June 2012

Holiday


 Hi all

Been on holiday -hence no posts!
we had a lovely time and the weather was not too bad (makes a change for us!)  sad thing is  my beloved Bessie (car) died on the way home and had to come home in the RAC van - he thinks the engine's done - I do tend to do a lot of mileage (1400 this week!) Anyho so not been out today and so decided to have a play with my serif software that I got when it was free and make a scrapbook of my holiday pics. - not cards I know but still!!!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW Linda those memory pages are fabulous , gorgeous photo's . Glad you had a lovely holiday but sorry about your car.
Dad isnt too bad, thank you , he has a consultants appt tomorrow to see if he needs surgery. Mum has been poorly her breathing has been bad, she is on some super strong anti bios and steroids to help as she is unable to move around.
I am over there tomorrow , my sisters hubby is taking Dad to the hosp. I do hope they can help him without surgery, because if he is in hosp I have a bit selfish I know ) but I would rather they can help him at home with the reccuring abscess.
Anyway your fab photos have put me in mind of a trip to scotland I made ( with my Ex ) I loved every moment, its beautiful up the west coast.
Take Care thank you for all your nice comments , I havnt stopped crafting since I came home :)
Hugs Elaine

Ann said...

Hi Linda the pages are great. Sorry to hear about your car- besides being incovenient it is upsetting when you have brokendown. Glad you had a nice holiday, I wondered if your house had escaped the flooding as your area was in the news! Take care, glad you are back safe and sound and that despite the upset managed a good time. Best wishes to you and all. Ann x