Sunday 3 June 2012

35th anniversary

I made this card for a lovely lady who found me on the net she wanted something spectacular for her husband and had seen a picture of the 65th Wedding anniversary card I did a while back.  Got email last night to say it had arrived and she was chuffed to bits - I am so glad she liked it.

I made the gold frill by cutting 4 borders from Lacy Doily Accents - spellbinders.  I then stuck them all together scored in between the peaks and made it into a circle like you would when making a rosette.  however I didn't have enough of hands to hold it all down and spread out evenly to stick it down so I used my noggin and threaded gold thread through the holes and tied it in place whilst I stuck it down!!! thread doesn't show.


1 comment:

Cin said...

Wow Spectacular is right, Beautiful card Lin I feel a bit of idea pinching coming on